UAB Papildai sportui
Company Code: 304746541
Bieliūnai st. 1, Vilnius, Lithuania, LT-12110
1. Rules for purchasing goods at the online store www.papildai-sportui.com:
Choose a product from the general catalog of goods or use the search engine. If you have found the product you are interested in, click on the photo or product name. You will be taken to a more detailed description of the product and if you have chosen to buy this item, click the “Add To Cart” button. Before adding the item to the basket, “Taste,” “Size” (if available), and specify the quantity of goods you want. The item will be added to your shopping cart on the right side.
After placing the item in the basket, the shopping cart page will open, where you can:
Remove item from cart – Click “Trash” next to product picture;
change the quantity of goods (enter the number of the item next to the item);
Enter a discount code;
If you are a registered user, enter your login information in the “Sign in” section, if you are a new user – fill out the registration form. You can also buy and not register. By specifying the payer’s data, you can choose the delivery method, and indicate whether an invoice is required, as well as indicate the relevant information in your comments. IMPORTANT: Delivery can take 1-2 days longer due to incorrect payer details. The correct phone number must be provided, as the courier will contact you before shipping.
According to the quantity and amount of the order of goods, you will automatically be charged shipping costs. (When purchasing over 50 € delivery is FREE). By clicking on “Confirm order” you will be directed to the secure Paysera.lt system where you will choose your bank and pay for the goods.
2. Methods of payment
We have chosen a reliable and safe payment system Paysera.lt for the payment of goods purchased in the e-shop. Here are the most advanced safeguards available to protect consumers from data theft and other rogue actions.
You can choose one of the options for payment:
1) Using Paysera.lt system you will immediately go to your bank’s online banking page, which will require confirmation of the already prepared form of the order.
2) When ordering goods by phone or e-mail. Payment by bank transfer is a prepayment when the Buyer goes to the nearest branch of the bank, transfers money to the bank account of UAB “Papildai-sportui”.
Beneficiary: UAB “Papildai-sportui”, Ltd.
Company code: 304746541,
Bank: DNB Bank
Purpose of payment: (you must specify the order number)
Payment code: (You must specify the order number).
Transfer money to one of UAB “Papildai-sportui” account is necessary before the delivery of the goods. The order will start after your payment has been received. Delivery on average takes 2-3 business days from the date of payment.
3. Delivery terms
Delivery of goods is FREE if the order is EUR 50 or more. If the order is less than € 50, the shipping cost is € 3 to self-service parcel terminal, € 5 via the courier service.
We deliver your goods at your convenience any place in Lithuania. The goods will be delivered by the delivery service within 2-3 business days from the date of payment for the goods. The goods are delivered all over Lithuania, except for the Kuršių nerija (there goods are delivered according to a separate agreement).
On the day of delivery, you will be informed by SMS message about the delivery one hour before delivery.
For all questions regarding delivery, you can also contact our manager by phone +37068422221 (on working days from 10 to 19 o’clock) or by e-mail email@example.com.
4. Return of goods or replacement
Return of goods takes place in accordance with the 2001 June 29 Order No. 217 of the Minister of Economy of the Republic of Lithuania “On Approval of Rules for the Repayment and Amendment of Items”.
The most common occurrence is 2 cases:
1. If you want to return the product due to our fault (you did not receive what you ordered, you received a defective item), please contact us at + 37068422221 or by e-mail indicated in the contacts. We will coordinate with you the next steps – either we will send you an analogous item or we will refund you money. In this case, we will cover the costs of transportation of the goods (Seller).
2. Without good reason, the goods can be returned within 10 business days, but only if the goods packaging has not been damaged. Without damaging the original packaging you will have to pack the item and send it to us at Bieliūnų st. 1-1, Vilnius. When we have received the item and after checking it, we will refund your money to the account specified by you within 10 business days. In this case, the cost of transportation of the goods is paid by you (Buyer).
5. Privacy Terms
www.papildai-sportui.com guarantees the security of your personal data and ensures that it will only be used for the purchase and sale of goods.
We recognize and respect the constitutional right to privacy of every physical person buying a papildai-sportui.com store. We collect and use your personal data (name, address, telephone number, email address) only for:
to process your orders for goods;
deal with any problems with the delivery, return or exchange of goods, and fulfill other obligations related to the contract for the purchase of goods.
We undertake, without the prior consent of you, not to transfer your data or personal information to third parties, including the processing of your personal data for marketing purposes.
1. The buyer is solely responsible for the accuracy of the information provided in the registration form. If the Buyer submits inaccurate information on the registration form, the Seller is not liable for the resulting consequences.
2. The buyer is responsible for his actions through the e-store.
3. The buyer is responsible for transferring the login data to third parties. If third parties use the Customer’s login details, the Buyer is responsible for the actions taken by the third party.
4. Food supplements are not drugs and are not intended to treat or diagnose illnesses. If you are having a health problem, ask your doctor before taking any food supplement. All the thoughts and descriptions outlined on this website are the opinions of the authors or the general information provided by the supplements manufacturers. The information provided on the website does not replace the advice of a doctor or nutritionist. The use and selection of dietary supplements is the responsibility of the user, “Seller” assumes no responsibility for any health problems that occur.
5. Sports people should properly evaluate their diet, physical activity and, after consultation with nutritionists, to choose the most appropriate food supplement before taking supplementary food.